Withdrawal of Admission
1. Every application for a schol leaving certificate shall be requested in writing by the Parent or Gaurdian on the prescribed form.
2. A school leaving certificate will not be issued untill all the dues of the school are cleared. Those who leave in April will pay the fees for May and June as well.
3. A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a Transfer Certificate and this will be issued only three days after the receipt of an application.
4. The issue of T.C. implies that all dues to and from the school are completely cleared.
5. Student can be asked to leave the school on the following ground:
b) Unsatisfactory progress in work