A fee of Rs. 300/- will be charged of a Admission Form.
Rule's for Admission
1. Admission to L.K.G is generally announced in the FIRST WEEK of JANUARY. Above 3 years 6 months and below 4 years 6 months as on 1st April,is the age for admission in L.K.G. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the subsequent classess.
2. A student joining the school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of the Date of Birth such as an extract from the Municiple(Nagar Palika or Nagar Nigam) or a Baptismal certificate. Name and Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed.
3. When a student is admitted on a Transfer Certificate, he/she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him/her to be qualified, nor will he/she promoted before the end of a school year.
4. A pupil who does not complete the school calender year is not eligible for promotion hence, admission will be done accordingly.
5. No student will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended; and in no case shall a student be permitted to attend class pending formal admission.
6. The school leaving certificate of a student joining from a school outside the state of Uttar Pradesh must be countersigned by the Education Authorities of the District in which the previous school is situated.
7. Once the Interaction / Entrance Test is conducted and the list of the qualified students is declared, no enquiry will be entertained by the office with regard to admission.